Valuable opportunity with a growing Automotive Group for a professional interested in Human Resources.
Who We Are:
Second generation, family-owned dealership since 1979. We take great pride in the way we manage our dealerships. We want to be a part of the community, not just another new and used car dealer. We have a mission statement that is the foundation of our philosophy:
"Our Mission is to be your Dealership of choice."
We know everyone has a choice and everyone has expectations, we also know it is our job to earn your business.
We are different, Let us Prove it!
The HR Assistant internship entails a variety of administrative tasks to support the efficient and effective day- to-day functioning of the HR department. This role provides assistance to the HR Generalist and the VP of HR with tasks related to recruitment, onboarding, record keeping, and reporting.
Our Ideal Candidate:
A creative and trustworthy professional with exemplary communication and customer service skills who is dependable and will not need to be micromanaged. This individual will be eager to learn and hungry for success.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Self-starter with the capacity to work with a team as well individually
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
• Basic know-how of the Human Resource department and recruitment procedures
• General knowledge of labor law and employment best practices
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
• Punctual and dependable
We offer comprehensive insurance options for full-time employees and their families, 401(k), paid time off, and paid holidays.