ATTENTION FACEBOOK/INDEED APPLICANTS: Please do not apply using Facebook or Indeed -- instead, please apply here: https://sites.hireology.com/billharrisautocenterinc/jobs.html
At Bill Harris Dealerships, our team members are our most valuable resource, and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork, and creativity. We are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
What team members love about working at Bill Harris Dealerships:
- Family atmosphere - family comes first
- Team members are treated as valued individual contributors to the organization
- Open door policy (free to talk to owners and management at any time)
- Great earning potential
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Retirement Savings Plan
Paid Time Off
Employee Discounts on Vehicle Purchases, Parts, and Services
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the employee onboarding process, including background checks, paperwork, and orientation sessions
· Manage employee access to various dealership-related computer programs/systems
· Maintain employee records and ensure they are accurate and up-to-date
· Process payroll
· Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll and benefits
· Maintain compliance with all federal and state employment laws and regulations
· Assist with the administration of employee benefits, such as health insurance and retirement plans
· Conduct research and provide recommendations on HR-related policies and procedures
· Assist with other HR-related tasks and projects as needed
· Keep employee handbook up to date
· Bill New and Used car deals and post into accounting
· Receipt monies received for new and used car deals and dealer trades
· Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (signatures, verify VIN, etc.)
· Process pay-off checks for trade-ins and mails them to appropriate financial institutions in a timely manner.
· Process dealer trades in and out.
· Daily Banking postings
· Maintain and reconcile Accounting schedules
· Cross-train to back up accounting and title functions.
· Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For - Job Requirements:
· Perform any duties either necessary as perceived by or assigned to the job
· 2-3 years of accounting or HR experience preferred.
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
· Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy.
· Ability to analyze large sets of data.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, web, phone, in-person)
· Automotive experience a PLUS
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.