Why an Appliance and Refrigeration Repair Technician career might be right for you:
- You like solving problems - Each repair is different. You enjoy diagnosing problems and figuring out solutions
- You like fixing things - Getting things working again is a satisfying outcome. You did that!
- You like helping others - You're the hero of the home like a first responder, lifting the weight off the shoulders of grateful homeowners
- You like to be on the move - You're not stuck at a desk all day - you are welcomed into customers' homes
Why a career with Sears Home Services is right for you:
- Great hourly rates - $21-23 / hour base rate salary, depending on experience
- Benefits - Comprehensive set of medical, dental, and vision benefits, with an additional $4000 annual subsidy for associates with dependents!
- 401k match - Opportunity to contribute to 401k plan, with 100% company match up to 3% beginning May 7, 2023.
- More ways to earn -Technicians have the opportunity to earn additional performance bonuses & sales incentives throughout the year!
- Year-round work - With Sears large scale and wide product range, Sears cross trains techs and keeps them busy year round
- Expert training - Best in class training program. Tens of thousands of repair techs trained by Sears Technical Institute in the past 60 years. We will teach you the skills you need to succeed!
- Peer mentoring - Onboarding buddy and mentor technicians to help you grow your skills
- Career advancement - Many ways to advance and cross-train to keep growing your career. Our average tenure is greater than 12 years!
- Easy tools - Sears provides company vehicle, uniforms, specialty tools, mobile phone & industry-leading app that eliminates paperwork and provides technical support