We're always looking for diverse, talented, service-oriented people to join our exceptional team.
Senior Desktop Support Representative (Endpoint Engineer)
The pay range for this position is listed below. Our pay ranges are built to allow for candidates with various levels of skill and experience to be considered, as well as for room for growth and tenure achieved in a role over time. Typical new hire salary offers fall within the minimum to midpoint of a pay range for many candidates. Any offer extended to a candidate will be based upon their unique set of knowledge, skills, education, and experience as well as internal equity.
$34.86 - $52.29
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
What You'll Be Doing
Responsible for performing high-level configuration of desktop/mobile computer equipment by installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining PC desktop, laptop configuration, mobile device, desktop phones, conference AV equipment, Windows operating systems and software and other applications. Serves as escalation point and technical lead for Desktop Support team.
- Responsible for completing Desktop Support project-based work. Takes lead role on branch build outs and new initiatives.
- Work closely with Infrastructure Operations team on current and new technologies pertaining to front end user support, including cloud-based technologies such as Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Intune.
- Participate in meetings and provide technical assistance and interpretation to team on issues affecting company-wide computer hardware, software, systems, and services.
- Provides a consistent focus on continuous process improvement for the Infrastructure team.
- Respond and resolve in-depth technical escalations from Tier I and Tier II Desktop Support Specialists on a wide variety of technologies, including accurate and timely documentation of customer communication.
- Performs high-level configuration of desktop/mobile computer equipment fieldwork support, including cloud-based technologies such as Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Intune. Supports, installs and maintains users' desktop/mobile software and hardware. Provides consultation to users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems software. Technical owner responsible for end-to-end problem ownership, resolution and communication with teammembers. Provides on-site training to users.
- Assists in processing e-set up requests, including but not limited to mobile, new hire and termination requests. Establishes changes and/or deletes user logins and system access rights based on approval of the system owners and supervisors.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation associated with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources. Identify problem trends and report for further analysis.
- Administer and configure desktop and mobile phones, wireless devices and video conferencing equipment.
- Coordinates hardware and software repairs with vendors, as needed.
- Complies with applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
- Participates in on-call rotation for off-hours critical systems monitoring and support. Available to work flexible hours as required by assigned projects or system problems.
Additional Job Functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5-7 years related experience required
- Microsoft Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- M365 Modern Desktop Admin
- Associate Microsoft (MD-102)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Azure Active Directory High
- Microsoft Intune High
- HP PCs, laptops High
- Printers High
- Mobile High
- Wireless High
- Network Connectivity High
- Microsoft Office High
- Windows High
- Active Directory High
- Call management High
- Terminal emulation Medium
- Anti-virus (McAfee) Medium
- File & Print Services Medium
- MacIntosh Medium
- Microsoft Exchange High
- Cisco VOIP High
SchoolsFirst FCU is committed to Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Hiring
At SchoolsFirst FCU we are dedicated to building and growing a diverse, inclusive, and authentic Dream Team, so if you're excited about a position or wanting to make a career change but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. Many skills are transferrable and you may be just the right candidate for the position, or for other roles we are working on.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. SchoolsFirst FCU is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or genetic information.
This organization participates in E-Verify.