Lead IT Security Engineer (React Squad)
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- The IT Security Engineer will be part of the Security Operations React Squad focused on security engineering changes, requests, configurations, and tuning for best-in-class security solutions and capabilities.
- The squad is also focused on protecting their production environment by providing security services focused on Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, PKI, Cloud, and Endpoint security.
- Be an active member of an Agile/ Kanban squad focused on implementing best business practices in the form of iterative configuration updates which are dedicated to improving the security posture and resiliency within DTCC while adhering to measured SLAs.
- Respond to and resolve requests & incidents across multiple technologies under Cybersecurity Operations.
- Perform higher level tasks such as implementing change requests, cross skill training, documentation of REACT team activities.
- Willingness to learn & support multiple technologies in Cybersecurity Operations Team as part of REACT Squad.
- Proactively identify deficiencies in technologies and identify automation opportunities to reduce the human touchpoint for all operational aspects.
- Participate in on call rotation for incident response duties to participate and help drive incident calls as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelors Degree in InfoSec or related discipline or a combination of experience and certifications
2. 5+ years of related experience in multiple cybersecurity domains
3. Industry recognized security certification (Sec+, CEH, CISSP, etc.) preferred
4. Experience in PKI, Cloud Security, IAM/PAM, DLP, & Endpoint Security required
5. General scripting knowledge preferred (Python)
6. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.