Currently seeking Instructor Level 2 to teach various National Cryptologic University (NCU) curricula including NETA, NETC, GISA, ANSK, RPTG, SIGE, SIGP and Data Science courses. The instructor will be responsible for developing and implementing training processes and procedures to ensure mission requirements are met in a timely manner. The candidate will be responsible for providing training support to ensure operations personnel receive the necessary systems knowledge required to adequately perform their assigned duties to meet mission needs and organizational requirements. Shall have experience with SIGINT Tradecraft and exploitation, convergence targeting and SIGINT development. The candidate should be knowledgeable with breaking down either DNI or DNR into its basic components with a strong understanding of how the technology functions. Candidate must have a strong understanding of SIGINT collection systems and architecture. In addition, the candidate should have a comprehensive understanding of protocols, mapping, operations, and topology of networks. Experience as a Military Training Instructor within the technical skill area of expertise is highly desired.
- The qualified Instructor will be a mentor while conducting mission analysis to deliver skills development and enhanced training to build an agile workforce for existing courses and support to course and content development.
- The Instructor will conduct course instruction by applying adult learning principles, theories, and practices which provide a continuum of learning solutions.
- Instruction will include conducting field operator training to personnel and assisting with systems, tools, capabilities, missions, and applications training activities while developing life-cycle training solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph required
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years' experience developing and implementing training processes, procedures, materials, and products needed to meet training needs and requirements in addition to having an understanding or working knowledge of the following areas:
- Current analytic tools and databases
- Producing Technical Reports
- Social Network Analysis
- Geospatial metadata analysis
- Target Research
- Target Templating
- SIGINT Collection Systems
- Researching Network Topologies
- Architectures and Protocols
- Network Operations
- Network Mapping
- Network Protocols
- Network Exploitation
- DNI and/or DNR experience
- Must have SIGINT, trade craft and exploitation, and converged target and SIGDEV experience
- NCU Adjunct Certified preferred
- Any of the following certifications preferred: Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP
- Scripting experience (Python, Pig, etc.) is preferred
- Experience with instructing NCU courses a plus