Changing Lives Shaping The Future
ADULT RESIDENTIAL FACILITY ADMINISTRATOR- CENTRAL VALLEY, CA
POSITION :Adult Residential Facility-ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION : Visalia & Tulare CA
ANNUAL SALARY : $66,560
HOURS : 8 Hour shift, on-call
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? Then we'd love for you to apply!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance offered
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Perks and Discounts
- NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
People's Care and Redwood Family Care Network is hiring compassionate amazing providers to support and care for adults and adolescents with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Here's what you'll do:
The Administrator ensures and maintains regulatory compliance as mandated by licensing and Regional Centers. The Administrator ensures the health, well-being, and safety of the clients; maintains regular communication with conservators and other outside agency representatives; manages staffing and labor hours in order to provide the highest quality care and support to clients; and trains and mentors direct support professional staff.
- Maintain open communication with conservators, family, service coordinators, and /or other client representatives/advocates regarding client health, well-being, and quality of life and strong knowledge in Title 17 and 22.
- Maintain appropriate staffing for the facility in accordance with the program design by hiring and training staff, generating schedules to ensure adequate supervision and support of the client, as well as by delegating those duties that will best serve the client and the needs of the home
- Oversee daily business operations-i.e. client notes documentation, medication audits, personal and incidental funds disbursement and audits, physical plant inspections, maintenance of client and staff files, time card review and amendments, conduct annual performance evaluations and provide statement of discussions
- Attend trainings as mandated by Regional Centers
- Communicate with staff regarding quality care assurance
- Maintain safety compliance to prevent staff and client injury
- Responsible for resident care such as scheduling medical appointments, following up on recommendations by the doctor and ensuring the well-being and the overall medical condition of the residents
- Act as first responder in the field to emergencies and report special incidents according to applicable laws and regulations
- 24 hour on call response, as applicable
- Performs other related duties and assignments required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Adult Residential Facility Certification (Must have)
- DSP I and DSP II certificates (Must have)
- CPR/FA and CPI certification preferred
- AA degree or higher preferred
- 3 years experience in the field working with clients with developmental disabilities of Level 4I or Higher Home
- 2 years minimum supervisory experience
VISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT: https://www.redwoodfcn.com/
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy
- Job Function Job Tier 3
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 20
- Job Start Date Monday, February 5, 2024