- Schedule: Full-time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- Location: West Valley City, UT
- Pay: Dependent on Licensureand experience
- $54,000 - $68,000 for (Under-licensed)
- $70,000 - $80,000 for (Fully-licensed)
- Retention Sign-on Bonus!
- $2,500 for (Under-licensed)
- $5,000 for (Fully-licensed)
For over 30 years, Valley Behavioral Health has successfully helped thousands of adults, children, and families access high-quality behavioral health care. Being the largest in the Intermountain West region, Valley offers a significant span of services that ensure that each individual receives the customized care they require to heal and grow. Whether they are living with anxiety and depression, struggling with substance use, or in need of supportive housing, Valley is all-encompassing and here to support our community when they need it most. With over 800 employees and more than 60 programs across 3 states, we are inspired together to help rebuild lives, strengthen families, and ultimately offer the best quality of care to the communities in which we serve.
Valley is committed to being an organization that promotes authenticity and encourages opportunities for success. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Advisory Committee consistently reviews our DEI plan and establishes goals for improvement that extend through all levels of the company.
Areas We Are Passionate About
- Career investment, career paths, and growth opportunities
- Enhancing employee experience, health benefits, and wellness initiatives
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity - Join our DEI committee and help make a difference.
- Join ValleyPride, our LGBTQIA+ support group, and committee
- Volunteerism and community involvement
- Transparency and strong communication
- Innovation in evidence-based practices we provide
- Flexibility, work-life balance, and fun!
Click Hereto listen to an actual Valley Therapist!
The Therapist Role and How You WILL Make a Difference
The Therapist's role is so vital to the overall care of our community, as it serves to guide those in need through personal challenges, helps ease behavioral burdens, and empowers others to achieve a healthier state. Within Valley, a therapist "drives" the care of vulnerable populations, ranging from substance abuse and without shelter to family and elderly. They ultimately enable the success of each community member that we care for through innovation, clinical-based practices, and working with a multidisciplinary team of providers. Specified duties include:
- Providing compassionate and proactive individual and/or group therapyto the community
- Translating and enabling care plans through documentation in an Online Medical Record
- Coordinating and enhancing care with a multi-disciplinary medical and clinical team
Who We'd Love to Join Our Team
The ValleyWestProgramprovides a range of outpatient mental health and substance use services for children and familiesof Salt Lake County. Valley West clinicians offer care focused on assistance for reunification with children, parenting classes, and evidence-based trauma treatment.
For this role, we are really looking for someone passionate about helping underserved populations, detail-oriented and organized, and willing to innovate when needed. Additionally:
- Master's degree or higher in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy from an accredited University/College
- Currentorpendingcertification as either: CSW, LCSW, AMFT, LMFT, ACMHC, CMHC
- 2+ years' experience withinsocial services
- 2+ years experience providing customer service
What We Have to Offer You!
- Time off is important, and we make that a priority! This includes 15 days of annual accrued paid leave (increases each year), 11 paid holidays, and 2 wellness days.
- 401k with 5% match (90 days eligibility)
- Medical and Dental Insurance (to include orthodontics)
- Health Savings Account (company match of up to $1500)
- Reimbursement for education, training, and licensure addition
- 2 Weeks Paid Parental Leave - for all new parents through birth or adoption
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) access for mental health support
- Flexible Work Scheduling
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical and Dental Insurance (to include orthodontics)
- We accept everyone and allow you the space to express your authentic self! This includes body artwork, piercings, and cultural forms of expression
- Employee Pharmacy (ValleyRx) and Primary Health Clinic (ValleyFit Clinic)
- Give Back Hours (paid time to volunteer outside of the company)
- Employee Experience Hours (paid time to participate in internal activities like wellness events, DEI committee meetings, company events, etc.)
- Pet insurance
- Help make a true difference in other's lives
- Supervision hours (for under licensed positions)
- Out-of-State Relocation assistance
*Due to our commitment to client health we require that all employees attain the COVID19 vaccine within 30 days of employment (provided free of cost if needed).*
Join the Valley Team today!
We are inspired together to make a difference in the communities we serve and are committed to being an organization that promotes authenticity and encourages opportunities for success. By joining the Valley Team, you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the people, community, and culture at Valley. In order to make changes and improve, we believe it is important to include the perspectives of our employees to help us learn and grow with each other. If you are someone who exemplifies our Core Values of Integrity, Empathy & Compassion, Excellence, Resilience, Team Focus, and Fun!, apply today and join us on our mission!