Texas Health Resources is looking for top skilled Cybersecurity Analyst III. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Resources, 612 E. Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011Remote - Must live in Texas or be willing to relocate to Texas.
Work hours: Full Time Days (Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm) for 40 hrs/week.
- Opportunities to learn and grow career
- Flexible Schedule - work/life balance
- Innovative, collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Join an inclusive and supportive team
Here's What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field OR 4 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree. (Required)
- 5 years relevant experience, preferably in information security. (Required)
- At least 3 years of Incident Response experience. (preferred)
License and Certifications
- CEH (Preferred)
- GSEC (Preferred)
- GCFA (Preferred)
- GCIA (Preferred)
- GCIH (Preferred)
What You Will Do
This position uses technical experience and inquisitive nature to analyze the network landscape to detect, respond and coordinate activities associated with threats, vulnerabilities, and incidents. The position will lead, develop, coordinate and execute prescriptive actions within the Cybersecurity Incident Response plan, threat management plans, and playbooks.
- Design, engineer, configure, maintain, analyze, and tune vulnerability management, threat management, security analytics and event monitoring systems.
- Coordinate threat activities with managed security operations services, external agencies and information sharing centers/organizations.
- Actively research new and emerging threats, maintain enterprise threat matrix and inventory of ongoing threats, vulnerabilities, exploits and security incidents.
- Work with system owners, systems administrators, and vendors on implementing secure configurations.
- Develop and distribute threat reports and alerts to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Perform vulnerability scanning and coordinate independent internal and external penetration tests
- Develop and integrates security incident response procedures and manage system wide security incident response plan. Design, engineer, deploy, and operate incident response tools.
- Coordinate security incident response services and processes with business and technology stakeholders.
- Perform computer forensic response, investigation, and reporting. Coordinates forensic service activates with other departments such as compliance, human resources, and legal.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Cybersecurity Analyst III
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.