This position will require you to:
- Working outside in all weather seasons for most of the work day
- Gather, package, ship and load out tools and supplies for drilling projects
- Receiving, cleaning/washing up tools, equipment, supplies and storage boxes and containers returned to yard after completed drilling projects.
- Learn about the drilling tools and advance with the knowledge and experience
- Become task trained and certified to Load / Unload using forklifts ranging from but not limited to, small warehouse 3k lifts, 10k telehandler lifts, and 33k large equipment lifts
- Schedule 5 days on and 2 days off.
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass a background check
- Have a valid driver license
- Fair knowledge of and ability to use mechanical hand tools is helpful, but not required
- Must pass physical competency test
- Must be willing to and to accept that we work safely and to follow all rules and procedures that have been put in place to do so
- Required to wear all required company supplied PPE at all times while working consisting of but not limited to, 6" high leather work boots with steel toe and metatarsal guards, hard hat, safety glasses or prescription safety glasses, work gloves pf the high visibility with impact protection style, hearing protection with ear plugs and or ear muffs for hard hats, high visibility work shirts, high visibility cold weather coat.
Perks, Benefits and Compensation:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture. We also know you want a company that provides comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired you can expect;
Strong compensation plan
Full medical benefits
Paid Time Off
Room for advancement
About Boart Longyear
Established in 1890, Boart Longyear is the world's leading provider of drilling services, drilling equipment and performance tooling for mining and drilling companies. It also has a substantial presence in aftermarket parts and service, energy, mine de-watering, oil sands exploration, production drilling, and down-hole instrumentation.
The Global Drilling Services division operates for a diverse mining customer base spanning a wide range of commodities, including copper, gold, nickel, zinc, uranium, and other metals and minerals. The Global Products division designs, manufactures and sells drilling equipment, performance tooling, down-hole instrumentation and parts and services.
Boart Longyear is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in Sydney, Australia (ASX:BLY). More information about Boart Longyear can be found at www.boartlongyear.com. To get Boart Longyear news direct, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
*All new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test*
Boart Longyear does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Boart Longyear does business.