About Express, Inc.
Express, Inc. is a multi-brand fashion retailer whose portfolio includes Express, Bonobos and UpWest. The Company operates an omnichannel platform as well as physical and online stores. Grounded in a belief that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express is a brand with a purpose - We Create Confidence. We Inspire Self-Expression. - powered by a styling community. Bonobos is a menswear brand known for exceptional fit and an innovative retail model. UpWest is an apparel, accessories and home goods brand with a purpose to Provide Comfort for People & Planet.
The Company has over 530 Express retail and Express Factory Outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the Express.com online store and the Express mobile app; over 60 Bonobos Guideshop locations and the Bonobos.com online store; and 13 UpWest retail stores and the UpWest.com online store. Express, Inc. is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information about our Company, please visit www.express.com/investor and for more information about our brands, please visit www.express.com, www.bonobos.com or www.upwest.com.
Las Vegas Prem North
Express is seeking a Retail Sales Associate to join our team.
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store shopping experience for our retail customers while assisting with additional tasks such as stocking, cleaning, folding merchandise, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to customers.
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
- Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they arise and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate allissues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits and encouraging customers to participate.
- Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6 months
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirements
Critical Skills & Attributes
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
Benefits and Compensation
Express, Inc. offers a range of benefits to help protect full-time associate's health and long-term financial security including:
- Medical, pharmacy, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Merchandise discount
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave for new moms and dads
- And more
Part-time associates may be eligible to receive paid sick leave, public health emergency leave and to participate in the 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match.
Additionally, part-time associates are eligible to receive an Express merchandise discount, to participate in our Learn & Earn incentive program, and to choose voluntary benefits through YouDecide.
$11.25 - $20.15
If you would like to know more about the California Consumer Privacy Act click here.
An equal opportunity employer, Express, Inc. does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or any other terms and conditions of employment hiring on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected characteristic. Express, Inc. only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States. Express, Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a listed job position, please call 1-800-964-9793 and say 'Associate Relations' or send an e-mail to AssociateRelations@Express.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express, Inc. will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.