Are you a Physical Therapist looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Provide medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, deconditioning, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Evaluate program participants through appropriate evaluation procedures and develop written treatment programs for each participant.
- Administer appropriate treatment programs and communicate program participant needs to appropriate staff.
- Provide needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary.
- Maintain timely and appropriate administrative and department documentation.
- Ensure adherence to accreditation standards, licensure standards, professional code of ethics, and confidentiality.
- Attend programmatic meetings as requested for team reports, policy setting, and exchange of information; attend other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed.
- Attend clinical meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs.
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team(s), communicating with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of physical therapy program.
- Plan and implement in-service programs for staff and other groups as requested/assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in orientation programs for new staff, program participants, and PT/PTA students.
- Write service summaries as requested by Case Manager/Program Director and maintain daily billing summaries.
- Supervise PTAs and interns as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- One year of experience preferred.
- State licensure in physical therapy.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly.
- Commitment to a multidisciplinary team approach.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets