Human Resources Generalist
If you have a passion for Human Resources and you're looking for an exciting, Generalist opportunity, Hendrick Manufacturing has the opportunity for you. In this role, you will perform various HR and clerical duties, including recruiting, onboarding, leave administration, benefits, HRIS and training to name a few.
Hendrick Manufacturing is a 147-year-old manufacturer located in Carbondale, PA.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the Human Resources Generalist will perform HR-related duties on a professional and clerical level and work closely with senior management to support multiple geographic regions.
This position is responsible for administering various HR functions in the following key areas: leave administration, benefits, HRIS, recruitment/employment, on-boarding, workers compensation, employee relations, training, performance management, research, policy/procedure implementation safety/OSHA, governmental reporting, auditing, and employment and labor law compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of HR experience. High School Diploma with at least 9 years of HR experience will be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- One year of experience in recruiting for industrial manufacturing or distribution facilities preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Internet applications and HRIS systems.
- Ability to manage multiple strategic business priorities concurrently.
- Must be detail oriented with project and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills to effectively communicate with employees and leaders at all organizational levels; interpret and relay established polices procedures practices and laws.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Minimal overnight travel may be required.
- Professional certification in Human Resources helpful, but not required.
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Bonus eligibility, Vacation and Personal Time off Benefits.
In addition to a robust benefits package, we offer a generous compensation program which includes monthly profit share bonus eligibility.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Human Resources Generalist should apply in confidence for immediate consideration at: www.hendrickmfg.com/careers . Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro