- 5+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related fields
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
The Workforce Staffing (WFS) Team is a skilled, customer obsessed, business partner hiring across multiple locations for entry-level warehouse and fulfillment associate roles. We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright and driven people to help build the future Amazon talent pipeline.
The Workforce Staffing (WFS) Team is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic leader that can inspire others to reach the highest level of service in every candidate interaction. As a leader, the Staffing Manager owns candidate generation, candidate experience and operational excellence for a defined geography (node). The Staffing Manager ensures delivery of business goals by creating a collaborative team environment with a strong candidate-oriented culture.
Staffing Managers direct a high-performing team of Staffing Coordinators, Administrators, and seasonal/flexible Associates who thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. These teams work onsite with varying schedules and require travel to multiple sites according to business needs. At Amazon, our teams roll up our sleeves, work hard, have fun and make history!
Key job responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day operations to ensure a positive candidate experience and alignment with business goals
- Leads and develops a team of associates, including regular performance evaluations and coaching for performance improvement
- Assists with interviewing and onboarding new associates
- Coordinates team schedule and assigns duties based on business needs
- Understands new hire workflow and technical systems and makes recommendations to drive improvement
- Develops and maintains relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to build successful long-term partnerships
- Analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of Key Performance Indicators and provides meaningful solutions
- Leads and drives change initiatives and projects, of increasing scale and complexity, through to completion
- Forecasts labor demand plans and creates scalable staffing strategies to build infrastructure and ensure team resource capabilities meet business demand
Akron, OH, USA
- Master's degree or MBA
- 3+ years of experience managing hourly employees
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Exceptional analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and communicate findings, experience establishing and tracking key performance metrics including return on investment
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment