SERVPRO of Washington County, RI is looking for a Construction Project Manager!
- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- And more!
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of service is provided to all customers and clients! In this role, you will manage a wide range of functions on all Construction Projects.
- Oversee operations of all Construction Projects and ensure customer and client satisfaction
- Manage the construction team and assign leas to superintendents
- Ensure project schedules are in place and monitor completion schedules and budgetary requirements
- Ensure all work performed complies with the plans, specifications, local codes, and requirements of the scope of work.
- Ensure proper documentation of each project including photos, contracts, change orders, etc.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job debrief with other superintendents
- High school diploma/GED
- Experience using Xactimate
- Previous construction management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to meet established production goals and maintain profitability
- Effective written and oral communication
- Exposure to extreme conditions such as heat
- Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of times (i.e., driving, sitting, climbing)
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Exposure to noise levels at jobsites that can be loud
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise's attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.
Compensation: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people's lives each and every day! We're seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.