Sales and Design Consultant
Rockwood Shutters, Blinds, and Shades has an immediate opening for a confident and ambitious Sales and Design Consultant with a strong sense for décor and interior design. We currently have a part-time opportunity available, that could turn into full-time opportunity.
Your sales appointments are pre-qualified and pre-scheduled. After being thoroughly trained and assigned a skilled and capable mentor for your ongoing development, you will:
- Conduct in-home design consultations and assist our customers with their décor selections.
- Present and sell all our high-quality décor products, including upgrades and options.
- Use our proprietary quoting software to provide in-home quotes quickly and efficiently, helping customers initiate their window treatment order from the convenience of their home.
- Serve as a crucial liaison with the stores where leads are generated for our Shop-at-Home services and sales.
- Build interest in our product offerings, promote our brand, and train store associates to generate leads for sales.
Candidate Qualities and Job Requirements
- High standard of integrity and strong work ethic.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent selling acumen, and unwavering dedication to customer service.
- Superior organization and planning skills with precise attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and general computer skills.
- Minimum of three years of sales experience or experience with interior design/window treatments.
- Window coverings product knowledge and expertise are a plus.
- Must have reliable and presentable transportation.
- Able to accurately read a tape measure.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs (samples).
- Background check will be conducted.
- If the job turns into full-time, we offer benefits and 401K
Benefits Include (if full time)
- 401K Participation
Training Pay/Generous Commission/Car & Phone Allowance