JOURNEY-LEVEL DIESEL TRUCK TECHNICIAN:
Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your skills as a mechanic? Are you looking for not just another job, but a career? As the premier medium and heavy-duty truck and equipment dealer in the west, Pape’ Kenworth is seeking a Journeyman level Truck Technician to join their team.
At Pape’, you can count on us to invest heavily in your Technician career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Journey Level Truck Technician, you will work on medium and heavy-duty trucks in the shop to ensure that their equipment is running in peak form and maximizing uptime. Being a journeyman, we will count on you when a tough job needs to get done.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 or more years of experience working on all makes and models of medium and heavy-duty class 7/8 trucks, including electronic trouble-shooting, HVAC systems, and chassis repair.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Self-motivation and
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Must have a driver’s license with a good driving record; CDL is preferred.
- Must provide own tools.
Starting Compensation: $35+/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.