At ACI we build our company and our culture not by counting people, but by making our people count!
Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
Atlantic Constructors is dedicated to providing its employees and their eligible family members with a wide range of benefits. From competitive benefits to on-site wellness programs, we provide resources to support you and your family's health, well-being and happiness. We have created a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Generous Company Matching
- Health Savings Plan
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive benefits, for more information check out our comprehensive list on our website. ACIBuilds.com
- Fabricate and install a variety of galvanized, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, plastic, or fiberglass items involving complex angles, reductions, duct work, roofing, grills, screens, pneumatic tubes, tables, cooking equipment, sinks, hoods, display cases, machine and safety guards, and production equipment parts as well as fabricate, install, and repair various specialized heating and drying equipment, VOC duct systems, louvers, UV oven reflectors and shutters, etc.
- May at times help install HVAC units
- Read Blueprints and set out lines of fabricated Duct to hang according to the prints
- Provide preventative maintenance repairs to all production, Facility support, and shop equipment.
- Modify new and existing production equipment parts and fabricates precision fit parts as required.
- Perform welding of aluminum, steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel
The work environment and physical demands required would be representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- May work in varying temperatures; both inside and outside, including inclement weather, heat, humidity, cold, and dampness
- May work in areas with exposure to moderate/high noise levels
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles including dust
- May be required to work in confined spaces or from high heights
- This role routinely uses construction equipment such as heavy machinery, hand and power tools
- While performing duties of the job the employee may work aloft, climb, bend, pull, reach overhead, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to correctly identify all colors of a color-coded cable/wires and see close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- Prior military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent