The Regent Bank Employee Benefits Account Executive provides high level account management for fully insured and self-funded clients. The Account Executive is responsible for strong carrier and vendor relationships, leading strategic consultation and planning efforts for client benefits programs, and managing proposal and renewal process on behalf of clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of services, to the client including brokerage/marketing services, communication and outsourcing/administrative services
- Executes marketing of client benefit plans. Writes RFPs and ensures timely submittal to insurance carriers and vendors
- Prepares presentations for clients. Reviews and composes plan documents when required
- Monitors financial performance of benefit plans on behalf of the clients
- Compiles and provides claim and utilization reports using carrier provided data
- Partners with carriers to ensure proposal requests are timely and thorough
- Coordinates and prepares when required literature/material fulfillment duties and processing, including open enrollment kits, plan summaries, SPDs and other benefits literature and communication material
- Implements insurance benefits programs, including plan setup at the carrier level, coordinating Administrative/HRIS setup and services, conduct client enrollment meetings, and follow-up with clients and carries to assure complete and thorough implementation
- Provides ongoing client customer service to continually assure benefit plans are being administered to the clients satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Education And/Or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree in general business preferred
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience in Insurance Account Management or Brokerage experience
- Advanced professional designation (e.g. CEBS, PHR, GBDS) preferred
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment background, credit, and drug screening
- Must be able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
The working conditions are generally comfortable with minimal exposure to noise, heat, dust and other related items. All employees are required to maintain a neat and safe work area.EEO Statement
Regent Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.