EquipmentShare is searching for a Yard Technician for our rental facility in Wichita, KS to support our team as it continues to grow.
EquipmentShare is seeking a Yard Technician to be responsible for helping the rental facility keep their storage yard in top shape by helping with maintenance and every day tasks of a rental facility.
- Inspect and report equipment condition before and after usage
- Document incoming and outgoing equipment
- Assist with routine inspections, repairs, maintenance and equipment cleaning
- Demonstrate, load and unload equipment
- Maintain equipment inventory systems according to standard operating procedures
- Serve as responsible for general yard and shop cleanup in accordance with company standards
- Maintain a safe and hazard-free workplace
- Serve as an advocate for EquipmentShare's culture and uphold our high standards of customer experience
- Assist with various other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that's long been resistant to change.
We are looking for someone with availability to work primarily Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Skills & Qualifications
- Safety training required and PPE required when applicable
- Occasional lifting may be required, up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- A can-do attitude and motivated spirit
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to be outside during extreme temperatures
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend and stoop
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V