Work from Home/Remote Position for Insurance Open Enrollment
Immediate interviews and hire.
The Enrollment Specialist consults clients about benefits options and completes enrollments when directed to do so; they could also do the enrollment for certain products after Client Agents have completed plan selection with clients. The enroller will leverage many competencies such as: verbal communication, overcoming objections, attention to detail, and a drive to be successful. The Enrollment Specialist will use systems to receive and process calls (inbound and outbound), and manage client CRM information.
- Receive inbound calls or place outbound calls to potential customers
- Counsel clients with regards to their insurance needs
- Maintain strict adherence to CMS, HIPPA, Carrier, and SQS guidelines Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to do competitive analysis to overcome objections
- Strong phone skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player