Customer Driven Staffing has been in business and operating in Florida more than 20 years. We provide an extensive number of services to our clients in Orlando and throughout the surrounding areas. Our Company seeks a motivated & dedicated Warehouse Associate that thrives in challenging and demanding working environments. This position offers the opportunity grow with a Company expanding its Florida operations over the next five years in this region and throughout the State!
Required duties will be loading and unloading products. Straight Truck/ Van experience required. Majority of product is loaded and unloaded by hand with a pallet jack. Must have a valid driver's license.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
· Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
· Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
· Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
· Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
· Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: Entry Level
Computer Skills: Data entry and associated reports;
Day Shift $15 per hour - Monday to Friday
We Pay Weekly !!!!!!!!!!!!!
CDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer