We are hiring immediately!
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe's, we've always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe's associates, we're the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams' commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe's.
As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you'll play a key part in connecting customers with the essential items they need to explore and embrace what's possible for their home. As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you will also:
• Unload, organize, and stock Lowe's merchandise for customers.
• Help keep the retail store running smoothly, receiving and logging Lowe's products for inventory.
We are immediately hiring for Warehouse Part-Time Days associates, instore, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
What's in It for You?
This Warehouse Part-Time Days associate instore role is the opposite of a desk job. You'll be active, on your feet, and working in fast-paced environment. Warehouse Part-Time Days associates instore gain:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
• The chance to kickstart a new career, develop intimate knowledge of Lowe's products, and master customer service skills.
• Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
• A talented team who will treat you like family.
• Access to
comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits
Your Day at Lowe's
• Unload trucks.
• Sort products in the backrooms.
• Safely stock products on shelves.
• Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
• Engage customers and vendors with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
Who We're Looking for:
Preferred qualifications include:
• You've worked in restaurant, hospitality, or other warehouse jobs, and are looking for a new career in retail.
• You have prior experience in a customer service role, in any industry.
• You've served in the military.
• You're bilingual.
• You have 3 months of experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
• You have experience working in a warehouse environment.
If you join the Lowe's team, we'll teach you everything you need to be successful in your role. All you need to do is bring a winning attitude and show up ready to learn.
• Be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted, or over 25lbs assisted.
• Possess 3 months experience operating common retail technology, smartphones, tablets, or computers.
• For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe's is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.