Our Customer Service Representative position is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. An opportunity to gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. All we ask of our Customer Service Representatives is to put in the time in order to reap the reward!
We encourage candidates with experience in hospitality, hotels, and restaurants to apply as customer service, time management, adaptability, and people skills are essential in this role!
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Unstoppable in the pursuit of achieving your goals
- Driven to continuously learn new techniques
- Relatable to diverse groups of individuals
- Looking for growth opportunities
- Eager to grind and get your hands dirty!
What you're responsible for:
- Manage customer complaints efficiently and ensure a resolution in a timely manner
- Acknowledge, empathize, and resolve customer inquiries and maintain professional relationships
- Provide product and service information to resolve issues and serve customers in person
- Utilize sales techniques to enhance the customer experience, up-sell, and exceed sales goals
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, critical thinking, and discretion
- Keep office and conference room areas clean, sanitized, and maintained
- Display a positive composure and enthusiastic tone while assisting customers
What we look for:
- Someone with experience in Hospitality, Restaurant, or Service industries
- Someone eager to derive their own success
- Someone positive and enthusiastic about taking on new avenues
- Someone creative and able to think outside the box
- Someone who assists in making others feeling comfortable and building meaningful relationships
- Someone who excels in a team environment as well as independently