Salary Range: $60,100/yr - $84,200/yr
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and complies with requirements of all laws and regulations applicable to the position
- Assist the treasurer with investment purchases and sales including accounting and pricing
- Track and forecast liquidity and cash position on a real-time basis
- Assist in preparing the ALCO package
- Gather economic data by utilizing various market data including Bloomberg, competitors advertised rates, financial news articles, and various Internet sources
- Work with the FHLB of San Francisco and recommend borrowing strategies to the Treasurer
- Work with CD brokers for wholesale funding
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to run the financial forecast model
- Must be flexible with duties performed
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees and outside vendors, etc.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; use hands to operate controls on a computer; reach with hands and arms for phone and computer work; communicate on the phone wearing a headset for extended periods. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This job description is subject to change at any time.
First Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.