Chancellor's Village, a community of Navion Senior Living, is seeking a Transportation Specialist / Driver to safely and efficiently transport Residents. At Navion, our Transportation Specialist / Drivers are responsible for safe, efficient, and enjoyable transportation for our Residents and ensuring that the community's vehicle fleet is effectively maintained.
- Valid B Commercial Driver's License and/or CDL License Clean
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experienced driver preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain a safe driving record.
- CPR and First-Aid certification preferred.
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for residents without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others.
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- PTO for full time positions
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities