About this role:
The Traffic QualitySpecialist is responsible for working directly with client campaigns utilizing ad quality verification services. This role will oversee all aspects of campaign launch with verification tracking, live campaign monitoring reviewing daily reporting of IVT, brand safety and viewability, and end of campaign analysis. This position works directly with Media Delivery and Account Management teams to ensure campaigns are optimized to meet or exceed client goals. A successful Traffic Quality Specialist has a sense of urgency, interest in various client business models and monitoring data for trends.
- Implement client campaigns within tight deadlines
- Successfully manage and optimize campaign performance with focus on brand safety, viewability and non-human traffic, noting performance trends
- Collaborate with Media Delivery team pre- and post-campaign launch to ensure targeting will meet or exceed client goals
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationship with Media Delivery and Account Management teams
- Work closely with Traffic Quality Manager to assist with updated documentation and training procedures
- Digital Media / Ad Operations / Account Management experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize trends within the data to better optimize client campaigns
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills or ability to learn
- Entry level and up experience with SQL a plus
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.