At RoadSafe Traffic Systems, we offer a competitive pay. Hourly Pay Rate Range $19.00 to $24.00 Per Hour Growth potential and an excellent benefits package for those who qualify including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) plans. (6% after 60 days). Paid Time Off 40 hour annually. RoadSafe recognizes and values diversity.
POSITION SUMMARY: Completes operations of assigned traffic control/safety projects setting up and taking down lane closures. Takes direction from the prime contractor, as it relates to project work. Performs lane closures on state highways and other roadways. Redirect traffic for workers or survey crews. Leads traffic control crew, supervises job site. Assemble, deliver, and pick up safety products from job sites.
- Operates company trucks to transport materials and equipment to job site.
- Leads daily Traffic Control technicians
- In charge of assuring safety on the job site and all employees follow PPE & safety requirements
- Delivers daily toolbox talks, safety training as it relates to the job
- Assure timesheets and tickets are completed daily
- Drive MOT (Management of Traffic) vehicle to and from project and on work site.
- Place temporary construction signs in work area.
- Place arrow board or variable message board in work area.
- Place traffic cones and other traffic safety devices in work area.
- Check work zone throughout shift to be sure items are still in their proper location.
- Pick up traffic control items at beginning and end of shift and load into the truck.
- Drive TMA (Truck Mounted Attenuator) vehicle to and from project and on work site to protect workers and work zone.
- Install, remove and reset delineators, signs, posts and supports.
- Shop work which may include general maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Company vehicle to drive and all vehicles are equipped with a fuel card.
- Company provided cell phone
- Lodging paid for by the company for overnight stays
Pay Range $19.00 to $24.00 Per Hour DOE