ET Tower is a Total Turnkey Supplier of Telecommunication Infrastructure Design and Implementation throughout the Wireless Industry.We are actively engaged in all aspects of Telecommunications Design and Construction including; Rawland Site Builds, Antenna and Line Installation/Upgrades, Microwave Installation/Commissioning, and Civil and Electrical Installations.ET Tower Currently maintains office locations in Colorado Springs, Co, Longview, TX, Hammond, LA and Edmond, OK. We are comprised of a strong family of men and women who operate as teammates.We are proud of the collective, team-oriented atmosphere that drives this company to excellence. Our desire is for every member of our team to advance in knowledge and skill and to pursue exceptional performance and safety. ET Tower also seeks to drive industry standards and is a founding member of NATE and NWSA.
- MedicalInsurance with HSA
- Life Insurance
- 401k (with 4% match)
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Boot Allowance per year
- Per Diem for Personal Use
- Transportation Provided
- Personal and Vacation Days
- Plan and schedule work activities to efficiently utilize all crew members and equipment assigned to you.
- Responsible for crew profitability on the job and meeting schedule completion dates.
- Responsible for the quality of workmanship and safety performed by the crew on the job site.
- Climb various heights on multiple type structures.
- Perform installation of antennas, mounts, cable ladders, cable, etc.
- Participate in new tower construction.
- Perform routine and special circumstance tower maintenance.
- Hold tailgate meetings before beginning work and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Ensure crew members complete their daily PPE inspection prior to any climbing.
- Prepare weekly time sheets and expense reports for your crew, safety logs, vehicle logs, etc.
- Maintain company vehicle and trailer in a clean and presentable condition.
- Assist in trouble shooting a variety of electronic components from cell/microwave sites to lighting systems
- Recognize safety hazards and perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
- Continue industry education and knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and train tower techniciansto enhance the performance of the team.
- Uphold quality workmanship surpassing industry standards.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from office location
- Must be willing to travel and be able to work within a non-structured schedule, i.e., long hours, weekends, etc.
- Mechanically inclined
- Self-Motivated and able to learn efficiently
- Team oriented
The foreman is the supervising member of the crew. He or she has demonstrated a high proficiency level in all tasks related with tower site construction. He or she has also established a high level of responsibility and accountability for himself/herself and those under him/her. Foreman are expected to participate, supervise, and oversee all work tasks performed on site, inspecting each phase as required, ensuring the quality of the installation pertaining to tower erection, coax & waveguide installation, connector fitting, weather proofing, antenna assembly, installation/grounding systems and all other procedures related to the industry.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands and work environment described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent work in adverse weather conditions
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, sit, and climb ladders and communication towers and work in an elevated position that is +/- 500 feet.
- On a constant basis, employee must lift, carry, and maneuver heavy or awkward objects weighing 50lbs or more.
- Daily travel within the Company's geographical footprint and possible extended stays at external destinations. Travel time can be anywhere from three to six weeks at a time, with appropriate breaks.
- Frequently required to use hand and power tools
- General tower and fall protectionknowledge and ability to utilize 100% tie off techniques at all times
- Ability to properly inspect and use PPE
- Construction and maintenance experience of self-support and guyed towers, monopoles and antenna structures
- Basic rigging ability to utilize the proper ropes, blocks and tackles. Gin pole experience preferred
- Knowledge of using transits, compass, and setting azimuths to standard engineering processes
- Antenna alignment tool experience
- Sweep & PIM testing experience. Anritsu gear preferred
- Fiber scope and ODTR testing experience
Job Related Certifications:
- OSHA 30
- Competent Climber
- Competent Rescue
- First Aid/CPR