We seek a resourceful Telecom Engineer to support our NICE InContact Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Global Contact Center environment and assist with the migration to the NICE cloud environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in supporting a complex global contact center environment with proven ability to ensure high levels of availability. Knowledge and experience with Avaya Contact Centers, and CCaaS a plus. Must have a customer service frame-of-mind, enjoy working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, and have good organizational and communication skills. Self-motivated, flexible, and able to occasionally work under pressure is key to this role. Some off-hours and weekend support are periodically required.
- Responsible for daily operations and performance of a centralized legacy global NICE InContact cloud environment.
- Work with a team of engineers building, configuring, implementing, and supporting the move from on-prem to CCaaS solutions across Gap global enterprise.
- Troubleshooting all aspects of CCaaS suite - call routing, recording, WFM, and analytics.
- Ability to participate in cross-functional teams and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of contact center CCaaS environment.
- Research, evaluate and integrate new technologies to improve performance, efficiency, and reliability of call center environment.
- Collaborate with internal customers in order to analyze their business requirements and offer comprehensive solutions utilizing current and potential Contact Center technologies.
- Assist in management of vendors in order to facilitate the support for products and service from vendor.
Solid understanding of network technologies, communication protocols and messaging applications.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
5+ years professional experience in IT Telecom and Contact Centers.
Experience operating large, high-availability, redundant Contact Center environments.
Strong working knowledge of all Contact Center technologies.
Skilled in telecom planning, project planning, system installations.
Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
Excellent communication and customer service skills with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
Excellent time management skills must be capable of multi-tasking in a high workload environment.
Experience with migration from on-prem systems to CCaaS platform a plus.
Contact Center as a Service specifically NICE InContact experience is a huge plus for this position but not required Contact Center experience is required at a minimum.