Title: Technical Writer
Location: Remote/Newark, NJ
Duration: 3 months+
Years of Experience: Senior Level
Number of openings: 2 positions
Right to hire: No
We are looking for a Technical Writer to author, edit, and review documentation related to the cloud infrastructure within our company. In this role, you will work with internal resources, interview engineers, and attend engineering meetings to gather, write, and publish technical information for our varied audiences. You'll produce a variety of top-quality learning materials such as technical documentation, infographics, screenshot markups, and training videos.
As a successful Technical Writer, you're motivated, passionate, and thrive in the fast-paced culture of a dynamic and evolving company. You have strong writing skills, the ability to synthesize technical content from an SME and create training materials that clearly explain the topic/task to end users based on their persona. We like to move quickly and win together, so a self-starter who thrives under pressure and enjoys team successes.
A Technical Writer creates documentation and education materials to boost user experience on our cloud platform. Such documentation may come in the form of user guides, integration guides, developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions and system operations.
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with internal teams on product and document requirements
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of cloud services