at Bucher & Christian Consulting, Inc. dba BCforward in Boise, Idaho, United StatesJob Description Technical Support Specialist
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Support Specialist for Boise, ID
Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Boise, ID (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 months+ contract
- We are seeking a technical support specialist with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- This position is fast paced managing inbound technical customer & reseller service events (phone calls, chat, email).
- You will be supporting HP commercial high-end printers & technologies which may include one or more product lines (HP PageWide XL, HP Latex, UV products).
- This roles purpose is to provide remote solutions that minimize our customers down time by avoiding wait and travel time necessary for onsite service.
- We support a very unique customer base each with mission critical attributes that rely heavily on our ability to adapt, meet our Service Level Agreements (SLA) while delivering world class customer service and complete technical resolutions.
- Documented job history which includes a technical background encompassing both software and hardware knowledge, troubleshooting, problem solving, team collaboration, and customer service expertise.
- We are looking for candidates with support experience that exceeds basic level product support such as simple items like cell phones etc. This is not an entry level position and requires 2+ years of applicable experience.
- Exposure to a variety of computer applications, data bases, remote access applications, and network configurations.
- Ability to de-escalate and prioritize well interactions with customers while delivering world class customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience within a care center / remote support center managing service events via a ticketing system.
- Enthusiasm for investigating and resolving challenging issues, building a structured plan of action to resolve while keeping our customers informed on progress and delivering a positive outcome
- Knowledge of structured methodology to resolve an issue such as 5-step troubleshooting.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 201244 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now! To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account