(Technicians, Mechanics, IT, Engineers, Accounting/Finance, Healthcare IT)
The Technical Full Desk Recruiter / Account Manager generates new business relationships by implementing effective sales and marketing strategies. The Technical Full Desk Recruiter will develop a portfolio of accounts with recurring, high-volume recruitment needs. He/she will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates based on the employer's specifications. Our work environment is fast-paced and performance-based.
For over 15 years Skiltrek has been specializing in the placement of professionals for leading companies & Government (Contractors, SOW & Direct Placement).
*** Due to an overwhelming response, only candidates with strong relationships with hiring managers that can be leveraged QUICKLY for new business will be considered ***
*** Must have recruiting agency industry experience to be considered ***
*** Sell when you want, and to who you want. No vertical or geographic restrictions ***
Seeking to hire Full Desk Recruiters who also have experience with business development / sales.
The resource will need to bring some of their own business, working a full-desk.
We believe if you are a great recruiter, people will follow you!
SKILTREK is a leading provider in supporting fortune 500 companies with staffing and solutions needs. We are an ideal match for top-producers looking to make more money (a lot more), while gaining more flexibility with their daily schedules.
Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting desk, generating client business through your own leads, negotiating fee agreements, presenting resumes, negotiating rates, scheduling interviews, working directly with the clients and consultants.
• Current/Prior experience in recruiting & business development and working directly with end clients, enjoys working both sides of the desk (3+ years)
• Current/Prior experience in business development for new accounts or within existing accounts.
• Experience doing cold calls to both clients and candidates and has no problem doing industry minimums calls/day in either business development and/or recruiting.
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking/Sales Systems (we use JobDiva)
• Experience creating basic Excel spreadsheets and Word docs.
• expert experience using sourcing tools, such as Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn
• Must have excellent written and presentation skills
• Must be able to develop a book of business and grow new business (no territory limits)
• Setup to work from your home office
• College Degree (desired)
• Healthcare contribution for permanent employees.
• Option to build a branch/team for exceptional performers for increased income.
Mandatory Requirements for Remote Workers Home Office:
• Fast internet connection (20MB+)
• Physical ethernet connection availability within home office
• 1 or 2 monitors with DVI or HDMI inputs
• Wireless Keyboard and wireless mouse
• Good cell phone signal in home office
• Quiet home office with no distractions
• Work Laptop & Work Phone will be provided for work.
Keywords: Agency, sales, BDR, biz dev, Full Desk, Full-Desk, split desk, split-desk, sales, selling, Recruiter, Recruiting, Recruiting Manager, Partner Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Sourcer, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition Manager, Sales, Account Manager, Account Management