Looking for Marine Corps TCAC GENSER/CDS SME with Formal Learning Center experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops training content to address specific tradecraft and job tasks for program of record systems and applications. Course content will be distance-based sustainment training and will be developed to complement existing in-person training
- Integrates DoD and Marine Corps policy and directives into training development and course content
- Determines and formulates needed revisions or improvements to training activities
- Assists in organizing and conducting simple and complex training and educational programs USMC Radio Battalions using a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual learning, and on-the-job coaching
- Maintains records of training activities of supported customers
- Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars and/or computer based/computer aided training
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- TS/SCI with eligibility for counter intelligence polygraph
- Subject matter expertise in support of USMC Tactical and Enterprise Technical Control and Analysis Center - General Services (TCAC GENSER) and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) Operations
- 12 years of hands-on experience with TCAC GENSER and CDS systems to include three of the following six areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Data Analysis, Test Evaluation, and Training
- Recognized expert with demonstrated military experience with TCAC GENSER and CDS systems
- Experience with developing training curricula in accordance with USMC SAT process
- Experience creating training scenarios tailored to mission requirements and/or specific qualifications
- USMC Curriculum Developer Certification or DoD equivalent
- USMC Instructor Development Certification or DoD equivalent
- Performing work in this job's occupational field requires the application of complex, technical and professional disciplines requiring a four-year degree or equivalent and the extensive, applied use of related concepts, practices, and methods
DESIRED SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Significant previous experience in training, in addition to experience with analyzing, reviewing, producing, disseminating, and defending formal training documentation, including plans, reports, briefings, guidance, and doctrine
- Experience with developing and maintaining virtual training environments
- Demonstrated analytical, computer, leadership, and problem solving skills
- Experience supporting program activities including: requirements gathering, application development; scripting, and software integration
- Experience developing synchronous and asynchronous E-Learning, screen capture videos with audio overlays, and computer-based simulations
- Experience maintaining discussion boards and portals for online collaboration and learning
- Familiarity with Computer Based Training (CBT) development software such as Adobe Captivate, Camtasia Studio, Learner Mobile, etc.
SRC IS A CONTRACTOR FOR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AS WELL AS A U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE TOP SECRET / SCI LEVEL with CI POLY ELIGIBILITY
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We strongly believe in the abundance of differences among individuals. We value different points of view and appreciate diverse perspectives. We truly believe this is what makes our organization inclusive and more responsive to the needs of our diverse customers.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make www.scires.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
SRC does not currently require COVID-19 vaccinations for its employees. Pending the outcome of various court proceedings and resultant government action, SRC and all other Federal Contractor employees may be required, at some point in the future, to be fully vaccinated subject to accommodations for valid medical or religious reasons. Please visit https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ to read more about the Federal Government's current position on COVID-19 vaccines for Federal Contractor employees.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING