Drive issue resolution, documentation, and participate across IT teams by providing excellent customer service, issue resolution, and documentation. Opportunity to learn and grow across technical teams and skillsets (End User Experience, Operations, Network). Position will first and foremost build customer relationships as well as maintain standards, help ensure policies/configurations are built and accurate (used across IT teams and end users), and assist in resolution of support issues that may require multiple teams to solve incidents. Responsibilities also include implementation and support of systems architecture and enterprise solutions, including datacenter, servers, storage, end user computing, and all other associated technologies. ALL answers to our questions must be completed in full in order for the application to be considered valid.Primary Responsibilities:
- Build strong end user experience and information technology relationships
- Prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and issues, engaging team members throughout the IT organization (end user experience, operations, network, etc) as necessary
- Build, organize, and utilize documentation
- Systems assessment, monitoring, and documentation as necessary
- Effective communication of status of deliverables and timelines of project work and support resolution to leadership
- 2 – 8 years’ experience. Multiple levels of candidates needed.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer and team member relationship building
- Strong willingness and ability to learn.
- Familiarity in any of the following:
- Windows server Operating System, SFTP, TCPIP, Managing file and print servers
- Workstation and Printers set up, deployment and testing experience
- Virtualization (VMware preferred) experience (vRealize a plus)
- Datacenter design (includes redundancy and failover)
- Cisco UCS infrastructure
- Data Domain (DPS)
- EMC Isilon, VNX, Xtreme IO, PowerMax
- Windows Servers and Microsoft infrastructures (Active Directory, Exchange, etc)
- Windows workstations, images, software packaging, and management
- Microsoft Systems Center Suite (SCCM, SCOM)
- Mobility management (Airwatch, Intune)
- Azure Console/Management (preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate across technical and applications team in a friendly, respectful, and approachable way.
- Identify risk and implement risk mitigation activities.
- Daily effort is based remotely with 10% travel if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
JTS Health Partners (JTS) is a healthcare professional services and analytics firm focused on Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Health Information Management (HIM), Health Information Technology (HIT), Healthcare Analytics as a Service (AaaS) and Financial Technology (FinTech). JTS offers consulting, operational and analytical services that align with performance improvement initiatives of healthcare systems, hospitals and physician practices. At JTS, we create the “WOW” factor for each other and our clients. We embrace a culture where employees are empowered to be innovative and grow personally and professionally.
JTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. JTS makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, business needs.
JTS is a drug-free workplace and does conduct pre-employment drug testing.
Visit us athttps://jtshealthpartners.com/ for more information.