Applies advanced methods, to design, develop, maintain, and support technical infrastructure that includes network, hardware, database and/or system software components.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Maintain, update and support Microsoft Windows domain
- Review, maintain and update Active Directory GPOs to ensure both servers and workstations are complaint with DISA polices
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN/VLAN, TCP/IP
- Research and provide recommendations on acquisition of hardware and software
- Provide technical support to users both internally and externally
- Serve as liaison with vendors and other third-party providers
- May serve as technical lead for lower level employees
- Exceptional troubleshooting and communications skills
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our "Family of Professionals!" Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- US Citizenship Required; Ability to obtain and maintain DoD interim Secret clearance prior to start date
- Active and current 8570/8140 IAT Level II certification
- Active and current 8570/8140 Computing Environment certificate for Windows System Administrator
- SECRET clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.