Text 3864 to (765)523-4622 for Quick Apply!
Meridian Health Services is a progressive healthcare organization that believes in treating the "whole-person" integrating physical, mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum health. This approach connects treatments and doctors working together to heal both the body and mind for total well-being.
We are currently seeking a full time Support Staff Technician for our 9th Street office located in Richmond, Indiana. This Support Staff Technician position will work Mon-Fri (40 hours). Travel is required for coverage and trainings.
Support Staff Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Communication (verbal and written) and consultation with all center staff, clients and the general public. Maintaining a professional, customer-focused environment.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, scheduling/rescheduling appointments for primary care and behavioral providers, taking messages and/or routing to appropriate extension
- Collecting patient co-pays and payments at registration and general cashier duties
- Retrieves medical records from outside providers and creates medical record chart for new patients. Maintains a working knowledge of release of information procedures per Meridian policies and procedures.
We are seeking Support Staff Technician candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or equivalent. One year secretarial experience.
- Previous experience in a medical setting preferred.
- Ability to type and/or use computer in order to complete data entry and telephone duties.
Meridian Health Services provides Support Staff Technician's the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, and sanitizing.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.