Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- The candidate will learn to read purchase and manufactured product/part prints.
- The candidate will learn how to process a quality notification.
- The candidate will learn proper defect evaluation techniques.
- The candidate will learn how to qualify a purchased product/part via Crown’s PPAP process
- The candidate may have the opportunity to travel to a supplier to learn about a specific manufacturing process significant to the fit, form, and function of a purchased product/part
- Candidate will be given assignments and projects to illustrate key learnings and knowledge of Quality Engineering principles
- This position requires the candidate to be enrolled in an Engineering or Supply Chain Degree
- Proficiency in using excel and pivot tables
- Ability to develop or learn how to develop excel macros for data analytics
- At least a 3.2 GPA in an Engineering or Supply Chain Degree
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled