ProSidian is a Management and Operations Consulting Services Firm focusing on providing value to clients through tailored solutions based on industry leading practices. ProSidian services focus on the broad spectrum of Risk Management, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, Energy & Sustainability, and Talent Management. We help forward thinking clients solve problems and improve operations.
Launched by former Big 4 Management Consultants; our multidisciplinary teams bring together the talents of nearly 190 professionals globally to complete a wide variety of engagements for Private Companies, Fortune 1,000 Enterprises, and Government Agencies of all sizes. Our Services are deployed across the enterprise, target drivers of economic profit (growth, margin and efficiency), and are aligned at the intersections of assets, processes, policies and people delivering value.
ProSidian clients represent a broad spectrum of industries to include but are not limited to Energy, Manufacturing, Chemical, Retail, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Financial Services, Transportation, Federal and State Government Agencies. Learn More About ProSidian Consulting at www.ProSidian.com.
ProSidian Seeks a Structural Mechanical Analyst - Engineering (Time and Materials | Exempt) to support an engagement for a liquid waste contractor (Savannah River Remediation [SRR]) at the Savannah River Site in Aiken, SC, which is owned by the U.S. Department of Energy.
This service supports Environmental Management Sector Clients and ProSidian Team Members (# FTe's: 1) work as part of a Engagement Team Cadre (Labor Category DS114 | Prof) to fulfil T&M - Time and Materials (T&M) requirements.
The Mechanical Analyst DS 114 as a Professional Grade position.
Structural Mechanical Analyst - Engineering Candidates shall work to support requirements for Technical General Support Services (GSSC) related to NAICS: 541690 - Environmental Consulting Services, NAICS: 541690 - Scientific and Technical Consulting Services - Energy, and NAICS: 591690 - Professional Scientific Technical Consulting Services and
Perform advanced engineering evaluations employing stress analysis, solid and fluid mechanics principles, and heat transfer phenomena to validate the design adequacy of various equipment for normal operation and various accident event conditions. Applications involve both hand computations and computer software including finite element analyses for linear and non-linear components, pipe stress, fluid flow, and pressure vessel design. SRS component design requires the capability to evaluate component structural responses due to thermal-hydraulic pressure transients, vibration, other live loads, wind loads, and seismic events. Design evaluation tasks also include the ability to determine pressure relief valve size requirements for fluid systems, and to determine pump size requirements for piping networks.
Engineering services will be provided using SRR processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRR.
#TechnicalCrossCuttingJobs #EnergyTechnology #Jugaad #SavannahRiver #EnvironmentalManagement
The Structural Mechanical Analyst - Engineering shall have consecutive employment in a position with comparable responsibilities within the past five (5) years, Must be able to use a computer to communicate via email; and proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and related tools and technology required for the position. Work products shall be thorough, accurate, appropriately documented, and comply with established criteria. All employees, in the performance of their respective responsibilities, shall conduct themselves in the highest possible standards of ethical and business conduct. The candidate shall ensure that duties are performed in a competent and professional manner that meets milestones/delivery schedules as outlined.
requisite work experience and technical skills to fulfill the roles and responsibilities of the Mechanical Analysts working and performing tasks in the Energy Industry (Oil and Gas / Power and Utilities / Nuclear Energy) MS or PhD Degree in either Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Mechanics, or a BS Mechanical Engineering and current registration as a Professional Engineer. (In lieu of a current Professional Engineering registration, 20 years of experience with applicable duties in conjunction with demonstrated proficiency using software tools indicated below may be substituted.) Candidate must demonstrate a minimum of eight (8) years experience in the design and analysis of nuclear or industrial facilities. Candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of AUTOPIPE, ANSYS, ABAQUS, PVElite, COMPRESS, or similar computer codes.
Candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of National Codes and Standards such as ASME VIII, API-579, ASME B31, NFPA-13, SMACNA, ASME AG-1, IBC, and AISC.
Candidate must have the ability to perform field walk-downs of mechanical systems. A 40 hour work week schedule as anticipated for this position. SRS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch. Standard Facilities Access required but a security clearance is not currently required for this position
U.S. Citizenship Required - You must be a United States Citizen
Excellent oral and written communication skills (This employer participates in the e-Verify program)
Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Adobe)
All ProSidian staff must be determined eligible for a "Facility Access Authorization" (also referred to as an "Employment Authorization") by the USG's designated Security Office.
Other Requirements and Conditions of Employment Apply
May be required to complete a Financial Disclosure Statement
Must be able to submit to and qualify for varying levels of background investigative requirements, up to a Top Secret or DOE "Q" clearance.
TRAVEL: Occasional travel may be required to attend meetings, events, site visits, or other training requirements. Travel is coordinated with the technical point of contact and approved in writing by the Contracting Officer in advance, as allowed, in accordance with Federal Travel Regulations. LOCATION: Work shall be conducted at or in proximity to Savannah River Site / Aiken, South Carolina
As a condition of employment, all employees are required to fulfill all requirements of the roles for which they are employed; establish, manage, pursue, and fulfill annual goals and objectives with at least three (3) Goals for each of the firms Eight Prosidian Global Competencies [1 - Personal Effectiveness | 2 - Continuous Learning | 3 - Leadership | 4 - Client Service | 5 - Business Management | 6 - Business Development | 7 - Technical Expertise | 8 - Innovation & Knowledge Sharing (Thought Leadership)]; and to support all business development and other efforts on behalf of ProSidian Consulting.
- Teamwork - ability to foster teamwork collaboratively as a participant, and effectively as a team leader
- Leadership - ability to guide and lead colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Business Acumen - understanding and insight into how organizations perform, including business processes, data, systems, and people
- Communication - ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders of all levels orally and in writing
- Motivation - persistent in pursuit of quality and optimal client and company solutions
- Agility - ability to quickly understand and transition between different projects, concepts, initiatives, or work streams
- Judgment - exercises prudence and insight in decision-making process while mindful of other stakeholders and long-term ramifications
- Organization - ability to manage projects and activity, and prioritize tasks
----------- ------------ ------------
- Business Tools - understanding and proficiency with business tools and technology, including Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate is advanced with Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, and proficient with Adobe Acrobat, data analytic tools, and Visio with the ability to quickly learn other tools as necessary.
- Commitment - to work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors
- Curiosity - the ideal candidate exhibits an inquisitive nature and the ability to question the status quo among a community of people they enjoy and teams that work well together
- Humility - exhibits grace in success and failure while doing meaningful work where skills have impact and make a difference
- Willingness - to constantly learn, share, and grow and to view the world as their classroom
------------ ------------ ------------
BENEFITS AND HIGHLIGHTS
ProSidian Employee Benefits and Highlights: Your good health and well-being are important to ProSidian Consulting. At ProSidian, we invest in our employees to help them stay healthy and achieve work-life balance. That's why we are also pleased to offer the Employee Benefits Program, designed to promote your health and personal welfare. Our growing list of benefits currently include the following for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive Compensation: Pay range begins in the competitive ranges with Group Health Benefits, Pre-tax Employee Benefits, and Performance Incentives. For medical and dental benefits, the Company contributes a fixed dollar amount each month towards the plan you elect. Contributions are deducted on a Pre-tax basis.
- Group Medical Health Insurance Benefits: ProSidian partners with BC/BS, to offer a range of medical plans, including high-deductible health plans or PPOs. ||| Group Dental Health Insurance Benefits: ProSidian dental carriers - Delta, Aetna, Guardian, and MetLife.
- Group Vision Health Insurance Benefits: ProSidian offers high/low vision plans through 2 carriers: Aetna and VSP.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans help you save for your retirement for eligible employees. A range of investment options are available with a personal financial planner to assist you. The Plan is a pre-tax Safe Harbor 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a company match.
- Vacation and Paid Time-Off (PTO) Benefits: Eligible employees use PTO for vacation, a doctor's appointment, or any number of events in your life. Currently these benefits include Vacation/Sick days - 2 weeks/3 days | Holidays - 10 ProSidian and Government Days are given.
- Pre-Tax Payment Programs: Pre-Tax Payment Programs currently exist in the form of a Premium Only Plan (POP). These Plans offer a full Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan and a tax benefit for eligible employees.
- Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plans: We want you to achieve financial success. We offer a Purchasing Discounts & Savings Plan through The Corporate Perks Benefit Program. This provides special discounts for eligible employees on products and services you buy on a daily basis.
- Security Clearance: Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are Security Clearance requirements for Engagement Teams handling sensitive Engagements in the Federal Marketplace. A Security Clearance is a valued asset in your professional portfolio and adds to your credentials.
- ProSidian Employee & Contractor Referral Bonus Program: ProSidian Consulting will pay up to 5k for all referrals employed for 90 days for candidates submitted through our Referral Program.
- Performance Incentives: Due to the nature of our consulting engagements there are performance incentives associated with each new client that each employee works to pursue and support.
- Flexible Spending Account: FSAs help you pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent day care expenses on a pre-tax basis. You determine your projected expenses for the Plan Year and then elect to set aside a portion of each paycheck into your FSA.
- Supplemental Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: If you want extra protection for yourself and your eligible dependents, you have the option to elect supplemental life insurance. D&D covers death or dismemberment from an accident only.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance: Disability insurance plans are designed to provide income protection while you recover from a disability.
---------- ------------ ------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - See Below Instructions On The Best Way To Apply
ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants foremployment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to the Hiring Our Heroes Program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the "I Hire Military" Initiative of The Nor...