As the Store Director, you are the ultimate leader in the store setting the tone for both the store leadership team and your associates. You are responsible for driving a profitable business – focusing on genuine connections with customers that build loyalty and efficient operations, so every experience is seamless. You’ll recruit new talent while training and developing your existing team to make sure everyone is contributing to their highest potential. You’ll foster an inclusive work environment where fun comes from success and learning, and everyone has a voice.
- Act as a business owner with an emotional connection to everything in the store and profitability top of mind.
- Start each day focused on the one or two things that will have the greatest impact on the business.
- Assess data and customer relationships quickly to personalize each experience.
- Always ask “Why?” – ensure team efforts align with our values and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Find the best people to build a rich and relevant team that reflects the communities we serve.
- Provide feedback to influence a curated product assortment that speaks to the local community.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
(About you) You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Love our brand, customers and teams..
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and are plugged in to what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals as well as holding teams to the same standard.
- Try new things and champion new ideas.
- Thrive in ambiguity, adapt nimbly and drive initiatives to completion.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 5 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work concerns
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back: volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away: paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions*
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.