Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
The Sr. OEM Business Manager will expertly lead the overall business relationship with T-Mobile’s strategic hardware OEM supplier partners for non-handset connected devices. Specifically, this position will monitor and manage supplier performance and all key partnership aspects, as well as take needed actions to drive positive results for T-Mobile while also maintaining supplier health. The Sr. OEM Business Manager will lead and maintain all negotiations and actions with partners to comply with the general purchasing agreement and deliver funding/support for ongoing commercial marketing plans across a portfolio of IoT, Home Internet, specialty wearables and tablets and other potential product lines for T-Mobile Postpaid (Consumer & T-Mobile for Business) and Metro brands/channels. This position will also be accountable to ensure that all internal and external contractual commitments are met and delivered on time and in alignment with T-Mobile internal policies/operations, including marketing programs, sales proof of performance, invoicing and settlements/collections.
- Oversee and manage all general business and day-to-day activities associated with T-Mobile’s overall OEM relationship
- Administer, track and report on all aspects of strategic partnership frameworks between T-Mobile and the OEM partner.
- Provide key recommendations and negotiation support to T-Mobile’s Product Portfolio and Go-To-Market teams on product selections, launch readiness and End-of-Life plans with the OEM partner.
- Partner with internal teams to establish long range forecasts, monitor inventory supply levels and take actions with partner as needed to support T-Mobile’s Device & Supply Chain and Marketing interests.
- Support T-Mobile’s Logistics and Support teams by negotiating key terms and ensuring supplier adherence.
- Coordinate and lead routine reviews with OEM partner to drive improvement and action in support of all internal T-Mobile teams.
- Lead and support negotiations for all master purchasing and operational agreements with the supplier as required.
- Negotiate all marketing investment funding (MDF) with supplier in support of T-Mobile and Metro quarterly marketing plans to ensure all promotions received maximum and timely funding support.
- Drive the contract review and execution process for all OEM partner contracts, both internally and externally, ensuring best terms and leadership/legal reviews completed on time.
- Support T-Mobile’s financial quarterly closing processes by ensuring all supplier contracts, performance validations and payments are received according to company guidelines and budgets.
- Maintain and communicate supplier dashboard, including performance across key areas including sales, funding, quality, strategic initiatives, and other key industry-level results.
- 8-10 years in telecommunications, consumer electronics or related industry experience and skills
- 6-8 years in Vendor Management, Product Management or Supply Chain experience and skills
- Strong knowledge of mobile industry suppliers, products and positioning
- Strong communications skills with cross functional teams and at leadership levels
- Excellent analytical and business skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Prior business negotiations experience or knowledge preferred
- Ability to communicate and handle challenging conversations under stressful timelines
- Advanced Microsoft skills (especially Powerpoint)
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.