At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies that drive business growth, enhance brand awareness, and strengthen customer engagement, specifically with a co-branded credit card or loyalty program. The Marketing Strategy Specialist will play a critical role in shaping the future of Holiday Inn Club Vacations and helping us deliver world-class vacation experiences.
This role will serve as a primary strategic partner for HICV business unit stakeholders, with a focus on the co-branded credit card program. The primary mission for this role is to leverage deep data and insights to develop strategies that will drive performance across all marketing, media, and member engagement activities we lead in service to the functional lines of our business. This leader will drive new and improve existing data-driven frameworks for marketing effectiveness and efficiency across media channels and predictive models for customer behaviors. This leader must be a champion for a customer-obsessed approach, putting the customer at the center of strategy and decision making. Efforts will span from upper-funnel awareness, mid-lower funnel customer acquisition campaigns thru to ongoing customer engagement, loyalty, retention, and satisfaction efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business unit stakeholders to understand overall business goals and key needs/opportunities. Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and plans that support business objectives, drive revenue growth, and enhance brand awareness.
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing Technology (MarTech) and Innovation Studio to design and execute highly measurable, KPI-driven targeted marketing campaigns, using a mix of traditional and digital channels, to reach and engage with our target audience.
- Facilitate discovery process to clearly articulate business need and leverage insights and recommendations of partners to develop concise strategic briefs that set a clear course for each campaign/project.
- Provide strategic feedback during creative development and review process, grounded in the insights from the brief.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for optimization and continuous improvement.
- Analyze market research and industry trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for growth and improvement. Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, and proactively identify opportunities to enhance our marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing strategy, with a focus on hospitality or vacation ownership industry preferred.
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns that drive business growth and brand awareness.
- Strong understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, email, and content marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and insights to inform marketing strategies and decisions.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organization and work across a variety of leadership/management structures, internal teams (IT, Business, Finance), and partners/vendors.
- Possess the ability to clearly communicate complex data and technical information to a diverse group of stakeholders and non-technical staff.
Whether you’re leaving a role or simply looking to take the next step on your career journey, we invite you to apply for any of our open positions in some of the most popular vacation destinations in the country.