SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers’ customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Specialist
As a Specialist, you will be responsible to act as a subject matter expert for Presidio’s Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings, working in conjunction with the Business Development Managers, to support the Enterprise Agreement sales cycle and accelerate our Cisco EA on AWS initiative.
This position does not require any travel.
- Support the existing customer install base by creating subscription modification orders as needed.
- Create vendor registrations and deals in order to assist the sales cycle for Enterprise Agreements
- Model subscription changes to help prepare for True Forwards and customer expectations.
- Remain current on all Cisco licensing and process changes related to software subscriptions and enterprise agreements.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly status, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Reviews existing subscription base to plan and maintain proper renewals and sales opportunities for existing subscriptions
- Complete subscription and EA renewals for agreements within a threshold
- Create proposals within Cisco’s Enterprise Agreement Management Portal
- Complete documentation tasks for acquiring customer letters as well as end user information forms.
- Assist business development managers with tasks to support the EA sales cycle
- Complete pipeline tracking activities for EAs being transacted through AWS
- Create routine reporting deliverables for both Presidio and Cisco tracking
- Proven history in customer service satisfaction and sales achievements
- Ability to meet and exceed goals and targets
- Display excellent communication skills and unrivaled drive for task and goal-oriented initiatives
- Knowledge of Cisco Software Licensing and Features for the following Software Enterprise Agreements:
- Collaboration Licensing Agreements
- Security Enterprise Agreements
- Digital Infrastructure Licensing including Switching, Routing, and Wireless
- Data Center and Virtualization Software Agreements
- Knowledge of AWS Marketplace and the CPPO program
- An existing product knowledge and the desire to learn about new solutions
Education and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of Software, Licensing, or Services sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business preferred
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: http://www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.