The primary responsibility of the Specialist - Compliance Risk Management & Data Analytics is to support the Company's compliance risk management and investigations programs. This includes risk assessment and monitoring activities, data analytics, and investigations support globally.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s policies, practices, and procedures. All Sands Corp. Team Members are expected to conduct and carry themselves in a professional manner at all times. Team Members are required to observe the Company's standards, work requirements and rules of conduct.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the compliance risk management program, including the development and implementation of compliance and ethics program reviews, risk assessments, monitoring activities, and gap analyses.
- Assist in the development of data analytics and business reporting systems to support the compliance program, including the collection, analysis and presentation of data relating to core compliance functions.
- Interpret data trends and patterns as they relate to the effectiveness of the Company's global compliance program; develop clear and concise reports and presentations for business partners and senior leaders regarding same.
- Support internal investigations, including by reviewing evidence, participating in interviews, preparing summary memos, and providing such other support as maybe necessary.
- Assist with governmental and regulatory inquiries and submissions.
- Assist with quarterly reporting to the Corporate Compliance Committee, Board of Directors, and other stakeholders, as needed.
- Act as a front-line resource for business units and as an escalation point for ethics and compliance matters.
- Stay abreast of U.S. Department of Justice guidance and regulatory requirements applicable to the Company and its operations; provide updates to leaders and business partners as needed.
- Must have highest level of professional ethics and integrity; willing to take initiatives but also enjoys collaboration and teamwork and generous in sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism are essential functions of this job.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner.
- Attend work as scheduled on a consistent and regular basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Proof of authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Nevada Gaming Control Board Registration or other certification or license, as required by law or policy.
- Data analytics experience and familiarity with Data analytics software and tools.
- Prior work experience in a casino, financial institution or multi-national company is preferred.
- Compliance, legal, or audit experience preferred.
- Strong MS office skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and follow-up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with other Team Members and third parties of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Maintain composure under pressure, consistently meet deadlines, and able to prioritize various tasks and projects.
Must be able to:
- Physically access assigned workspace areas with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to, CRT, noise, and dust.
- Utilize laptop and standard keyboard to perform essential functions of the job.