Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half is seeking a permanent Software Developer. If you're looking for work where you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, this Software Developer job might be for you. Located in East Lansing, Michigan, this Software Developer role will be a permanent opening. This role is with a company in the Service field. Apply today for this great career opportunity!
- Arrange and supply production support
- Steadily fulfill code-review and associate with other developers
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Unite with Scrum team to furnish accurate work estimates
- Render clear and consistent notifications around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams Requirements
- Less than one year of experience
- Applicants with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are strongly preferred
- This position requires familiarity with scrum
- Java Application Development experience
- Deep understanding of Agile project management
- Knowledge of NoSQL Technologies
- SDLC Methodology experience preferred
- If you're looking for job openings and can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you might be a good fit for this position
- Prior work with API design
- Applicants with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. are preferred.
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- It is preferred for applicants to have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.