MW Partners is currently seeking a ServiceNow Product Analyst to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products.
As a Product Analyst (PA), you will join the Employee Success Platform (ESP) organization. ESP is tasked with unleashing talent through simple and barrier-free digital employee experiences. The organization is responsible for creating employee-focused solutions that remove friction, reduce business process complexity, and release employee productivity.
The PA role for ESP consults with stakeholders to understand business problems and translate functional and non-functional requirements, and work with development team to design solutions and deliver results. The PA’s responsibility is to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, contribute to the vision for the next evolution of the employee experience, and partner with others to drive delivery. In addition, the PA takes an ownership role across the entire lifecycle of solution development.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Consult with customers and define solution requirements, develop business processes, and craft delivery timelines.
- Participate in one or more scrum teams to define goals, set priorities, and help manage delivery.
- Partner with others to coordinate the development, implementation, and roll-out of new product capabilities.
- Test features and capabilities prior to release.
- Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate solutions that balance the needs of our users with our business goals.
- Partner with global teams to collaborate on common processes and ensure shared initiatives are rolled out globally where applicable.
- Work closely with engineering leadership to make sure we meet and exceed our customers expectation.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the role of Business Systems Analyst or Product Analyst. (experience with business process design is a plus)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with ServiceNow’s Service Management solutions.
- Proven track record of developing, communicating, and gaining consensus surrounding feature sets for a platform product supporting a consumer/employee facing product portfolio.
- Demonstrated success in working with digital product teams – leading collaboration between external and internal engineering, User Experience, project management & customers.
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to experiment; ability to use data to drive decision making in product development.
- Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization that drives towards delivery.
- Ability to evaluate vendor products to meet current or future needs.
- Agile/Scrum experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field, or relevant work experience.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Pooja on 949-276-3658 or apply now.