Sentinel is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join our growing team. As a ServiceNow Developer you will be the subject matter expert in designing, developing, documenting, analyzing, creating and modifying the platform based on business needs; with a focus on CSM, ITSM, and ITBM. This role can be remote but must provide occasional support onsite at the Downers Grove, IL headquarters.Qualifications:
- 3+ years' Service Now development experience
- Full experience with ServiceNow Platform Required
- Strong understanding and core Implementation and architecture experience of Service Now ITSM
- CSM Implementation preferred
- Experience with ITBM with past project portfolio management experience
- Experience with Service Catalog/Service Portal module
- Inbound/Outbound API integration/EBonding is a plus
- Service Now Integration Hub is a plus
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
MOTIVATED…..make IT happen!
Sentinel Technologies, Inc. has been rated a top workplace every year since 2012!
If you are MOTIVATED… you can make IT happen at Sentinel. Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters growth through certification and hands-on training, and values a team-oriented culture with rewards based on impact!
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR1@sentinel.com.