Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
*This role is located onsite at our facility in Coppell, TX. This position leads efforts in our Reverse Logistics organization and is located at a third party logistics facility to act as highly independent first-line liaison/focal point between T -Mobile and 3PL to manage strategic operational and escalation issues. This role is critically important to the reverse organization and has a high impact on T-Mobile’s ability to effectively service our customers. It is the responsibility of this role to ensure all product is moving through the processes at a high velocity and quality while successfully completing all plans set for the Return Centers.
Located within our third party Return Center facility in Coppell, TX, this position leads the operational performance management of our Third Party Reverse Logistics Operations. This role will act as a highly independent first line / primary contact between T-Mobile and our 3PL Return Center and manage strategic operational performance, process improvements / changes, escalations and all things execution. This position is critically important to the T-Mobile reverse organization and has a very high impact on T-Mobile’s ability to effectively service our customers through executional excellence of moving product through the processes at a high velocity. It is the responsibility of this role to ensure all T-Mobile’s requirements are consistently met by the 3PL, plans are communicated and executed against flawlessly and all issues are addressed timely by the appropriate functional areas, including within T-Mobile.
- Monitors, manages and coordinates daily operational performance execution at the 3PL and across all processes
- Strategically sets plans to support variability in volume from business change, seasonality, promos, etc. This can require planning for resource requirements at the 3PL such as headcount, equipment requirements, station increases, process change, etc.
- Deliver strong results to all of T-Mobile’s production and financial plans by effectively managing the 3PL, which can include extensive reviews, workshops, whiteboard sessions, value stream mapping, multi team engagement and any other processes used to ensure the desired results are delivered consistently.
- As a strong advocate for change, working with the 3PL, actively drives continuous improvements throughout the operation focused on, but certainly not limited to; cost reductions, velocity / TAT improvements, quality and automation.
- Primary contact for all things Operations for the 3PL, including strategic planning, operational issues, SLA, financial controls.
- Work with 3PL to successfully implement new projects, process and/or programs driven by T-Mobile and the 3PL.
- Oversees creation of operational reporting for 3PL KPI performance and provides data and/or presentations support to leadership.
- Utilizes existing reporting to effectively and successfully manage the operation end to end and within each process area (receiving, triage, AQL, Kitting, Shipping, etc.) and identifies any additional reporting required, working with the 3PL to establish the necessary views. Reporting is to be used as tools to manage the business, identifying trends and leading indicators to proactively adjust as necessary
- Recognize operational deficiencies, engage the necessary organizations internal and external to identify the deficiency, establish a proposal and implement a solution.
- Hosts Return Center meetings and status overviews with T-Mobile vendor managers, planning, quality and any other organizations necessary to ensure the right level of visibility is provided, performance is being met and for overall business continuity.
- Reviews, analyzes and approves or adjusts invoicing / invoices with the3PL ensuring the accuracy of the invoices submitted by the 3PL.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing a high volume warehouse and/or third party logistics providers.
- Wireless or other consumer product OEM experience desired.
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel. SQL, Power Bi and other database applications are a plus
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret data and reporting
- Ability to recognize opportunity in operational processes and drive improvements through completion
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple internal and external organizations and at multiple levels
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.