Peak Systems is a leading Information Technology service provider for nation’s top companies.
We currently have an opening for a Server Technician aka Enterprise Technician in the greater (Denver, CO) area. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team, receive free training and grow with a winning company. Position is full-time with paid training starting ASAP.
Role: Server Technician/ Enterprise Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Pay Rate: $30+/hr
In this role you will be delivering infrastructure installation and upgrade services to our customers spanning a large enterprise product line including storage, virtualization and other networking devices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced installing and configuring network switches
- Understanding of network design, protocols, and troubleshooting
- Experienced with SAN and NAS storage including Fiber Channel switches
- Able to perform physical installation and cabling of rack mounted servers and switches
- Able to read and understand rack elevation and cable matrix documentation
- Data Center Experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and are agile in manual dexterity (climb, stoop, etc.,) with or without an accommodation
- Travel may be up to 75% at times
***Interested candidates should reply with their resume and location for immediate consideration***
Our work is fast-paced, interactive, and hands –on and we offer opportunities for advancement and growth.