** Lifespace Communities, Inc.**
** Server PT Evenings**
Bloomington, MN 55438
**Dont just live life.love life**
Help cultivate a fantastic dining experience for residents while working with a fun team
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to become a **Culinary Server** at Friendship Village of Bloomington, a CCRC community located in Bloomington**.** The shift that we are currently seeking is 3 shifts a pay period from 4p to 8p, including working every other weekend.
The Culinary Server serves meals and beverages to residents and guests of the culinary venues, catered functions, and special events. The Culinary Server assists in creating an extraordinary culinary experience for residents and guests.
**A few other details about the role:**
* Greet residents and guests in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
* Accurately take resident and guest orders, entering menu selections into a point-of-sale or similar tracking electronic system.
* Serve meals and beverages in a prompt and professional manner.
* Fill room service menu orders and expedite delivery and ensure all room service trays are retrieved at conclusion of dining time.
* Clear tables during and after residents and guests have concluded dining.
* Arrange table settings appropriately and efficiently.
* Stock pantry areas with adequate supplies, complete assigned side jobs and perform thorough cleaning of the culinary venues.
* Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
* Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion, dedication, team work and quality.
* Team member will support, actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
**And heres what you need to apply:**
* No educational requirement. Must have ability to perform basic arithmetic, understand measurements and follow written and oral instructions.
* No experience required. A willingness to learn is needed.
* Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team members.
**Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.**
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $340 million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100 residents.
**The Lifespace Communities are as follows:**
* Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
* Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
* Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
* Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
* Deerfield Retirement Community - Urbandale, Iowa
* Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
* Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
* Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire, Pennsylvania
* Grand Lodge At The Preserve - Lincoln, Nebraska
* Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
* Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
* Querencia at Barton Creek Austin, Texas
* The Stayton Fort Worth, Texas
* Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
* The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida